DrupalCon SF 2010: Challenges of hosting Drupal on AWS
Cloud computing offers many advantages for hosting Drupal sites but also presents several unique challenges. This talk will discuss specific issues we've encountered while building Acquia Hosting and Drupal Gardens on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and how we address them. Topics will include:
Run time 57 minutes 1 secondsProducer Barry JasperAudio/Visual sound, color
* Load balancing: Elastic IP vs. Elastic Load Balancing
* Handling user-uploaded files with multiple web nodes
* Achieving true high-availability with multiple availability zones
* Coping with variable CPU, disk, and network performance
* Choosing between Amazon Relational Database Service and building it yourself
April 24, 2010
This video is part of the drupalcon 2010 set, recorded at DrupalCon San Francisco 2010.
@Gowri: sorry for misusing the comments. That was my intention for doing so as well. Thanks for your incredible effort. It has become a massive archive. I found a couple of mismatches that I've mentioned at http://sf2010.drupal.org/community/forum/wrong-video-archiveorg. I'll stay out of the way for the remainder of the uploads.
April 23, 2010
DrupalCon 2010 tag
I just added DrupalCon 2010 tag so it will be included in search results for SF DrupalCon.